Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Seafood Risotto

As I mentioned during the first risotto post, you could come to expect more risotto in the future.  Without fail, only two weeks after, I was at it again with yet another fancy rice dish.  This time a seafood risotto, incorporating both lobster and shrimp into an asparagus risotto.





Shrimp and Lobster Asparagus Risotto
  • Butter
  • Olive Oil
  • 1 tap Garlic
  • Tiger Shrimp
  • Salt
  • 1 cup Arborio Rice
  • 4 cups Vegetable Broth
  • Asparagus
  • Light cream cheese
  • Parmesan Cheese, grated
  • Paprika
  • Lobster
I won't go into the details of how to cook the risotto as I've very recently gone through that process, so really this is going to end up being a very quick blog post.   Yep, that's pretty much all I'm gonna write about this dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment